Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vista Print Creations

I first wanted to apologize for not posting in a while. I was on vacation in North Carolina for 2 weeks and then I have been working in my classroom. We start school in a little over 2 weeks.

I have been staying up until all hours of the night playing and ordering on Vistaprint. I did not know how addicting one website could be. Anyway, I wanted to share some of my creations with you. If you have any other ideas on how to use business cards, magnets etc.. please share.


Here is how I used business cards:

*Earlier I posted how I used my Monkey Cash reward system in my classroom, so I created cards for the students to keep.



































3 comments:

  1. wow that was a very nice card to see.. thank you.. http://www.savethedatemagic.com

    ReplyDelete